lundi 26 mai 2014

Autos in der Allee

In Oberursel, last week-end, there was an automobile show. As we had other things to do these days, I was able to take just a few shots of the old cars parked on the place down my flat.






I loved this one! It was written on a poster that it could be rented for a wedding.
I would have loved to have one like this for my own wedding day!










There were also new cars presented. But I was less interested... 
But I couldn't walk away without taking a picture of this one:


Seems that the German are ready for the Football (Soccer) World Cup.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Un petit commentaire est toujours apprécié! Sauf si bien sûr c'est un spam...
A comment is always appreciated but not the spam ones...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...